186 Ford Road Burbank,QLD4156Under Offer
Exclusive Acreage Opportunity Offering a Rare and Privileged Lifestyle
Acreage Semi-rural - Burbank QLD
The enchanting ambience of Araluen The Estates will captivate your imagination, with the extraordinary opportunity to create your dream home on six secluded and fully serviced hectares in a secure enclave of eight magnificent estates.
Surrounded by native bushland, with unlimited fresh water from waterlily garlanded lakes stocked with Silver Perch and Australian Bass, this is the ultimate nature retreat, yet it is only 20km from the Brisbane CBD. There never has been and never will be again a premium lifestyle property like this so close to the city.
Value the independence – eight Estate owners are collectively the owners of all shared land, services and infrastructure and have complete control of the Community Asset Management Fund.
These are the only Estates in Brisbane offering fully – maintained acreage- for a life of ease, luxury, and tranquility.
• Secure gated entrance with 1.5km of private Mains Road quality road into the estates, also owned and maintained by the Community Asset Management Fund
• Unlimited water of extremely high quality suitable for irrigating gardens and landscaping, household use and pools – and no water bills
• Full service landscape maintenance is available from the Community Asset Management Fund personnel
• Only four estates remain
• Each estate has a unique identity, with retained bushland and manicured turf to provide the perfect setting for your home
• Live your visions, with enough land for horses, gardens, fruit trees, a tennis court, dressage ring, artist’s studio, pool and shedding for boats and caravans. The future is yours to create
• No building covenants – design the home you have always desired within a massive 6250 m2 approved building envelope.
• Owners are entitled to create a secondary dwelling within the approved building envelope such as a granny flat, home office, teenager’s retreat or guest accommodation
• Bring your own architectural plans or consult with a premium builder and designer to craft a masterpiece home.
• 12 hectares of common area shared by the eight estates including walking trails and picnic areas, all maintained by skilled personnel employed by the Community Asset Management Fund
• Quality Grundfos pump system owned and maintained by the Community Asset Management Fund supplies water to each estate
• Beautiful aspects including views over the lakes and surrounding nature reserve areas including Priest Gully
• Abundant wildlife including koalas, wallabies, owls, lorikeets and wrens
• Surrounded by protected bushland areas, your views will remain astonishingly beautiful forever
• On-site CCTV camera and lighting at the entrance for complete peace of mind
• Enjoy a neighbourly feel within Araluen The Estates yet still have perfect peace – the masterplan ensures each home site maximises privacy
• Only 20km to Brisbane’s CBD and Brisbane International and Domestic Airports.
• Within minutes of some of Brisbane’s best private and state schools, Westfield Carindale and Garden City Shopping Centres.
• Easy access to the Gateway Motorway, M1, M3 and Freeways to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the privileged nature of Araluen The Estates. Contact us today to arrange a private tour and inspection, and start dreaming of escaping to the country while still being completely connected to all the things that make Brisbane such a wonderful place to live
- Acreage Semi-rural
- Land is 6.07 hectare